The North Face® DryVent™ Rain Jacket. NF0A3LH4
All The North Face merchandise requires embellishment for purchase!
With an environmentally friendly membrane, this waterproof, breathable, technical jacket lets you explore the trails without getting soaked.
It features 100% windproof fabric, it blocks gusts, while pit zips and an adjustable hood enhance ventilation.
- 40D 85 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.5L—100% nylon ripstop (solid)
- 70D 161 g/m2 DryVent™ 2.0L—62/38 nylon/polyester (heather)
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Attached and fully adjustable hood
- Storm flap with VELCRO® closure covers front zipper
- Pit-zip venting
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in the left hand pocket
- Adjustable VELCRO® tab cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast embroidered The North Face logo on left chest and right back shoulder
- Contrast DryVent™ logo embroidered on the left sleeve
WATERPROOF: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
WIND PROTECTION: Limiting air penetration reduces the wind chill factor.